- • IT is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- • All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding before quote.
- • By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of OHA INFOTECH. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- • OHA INFOTECH reserves the right to abolish the project at any stage, without describing the reason under unacceptable circumstances.
- • Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- • Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by OHA INFOTECH.
- • OHA INFOTECH will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- • Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- • Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- • Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will OHA INFOTECH be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- • OHA INFOTECH offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- • Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first week of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable time frame.
- • OHA INFOTECH software codes (not including open source software) are copyrights of OHA INFOTECH. The codes can be handed over at an additional cost for use once all previous invoices are settled, on the condition that the codes are used only for use or modification for re-use for further development for the specified client or subsequent owners of that legal entity. Under no circumstance, the codes will be allowed to be used for re-selling or duplication purposes.
- • It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Data & Email Services
- • It is to be noted, that the services provided by OHA INFOTECH is on the basis of the third party servers, technical operators beyond reach, so uncertain delay can be part of project completion, though OHA INFOTECH assures the rapid and quality services to customers. We sincerely request you as a customer to have back up of all the data and email at your end. There will be no responsibility of OHA INFOTECH in case of Loss of data due to any uncertain technical issue.
- • Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
- • It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time i.e. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hosting are disabled or deleted from the server.
- • All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. OHA INFOTECH will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
Update and maintenance of website:
- • OHA INFOTECH will allow rights to update the website by Organization and will update and maintain as and when asked by the Client. OHA INFOTECH will maintain the site on contract basis for one year.
Copyright and Trademarks:
- • The client should not violate any copyright and trademarks law and will be solely responsible for that, Developer will not take responsibility of any such act. On the bottom of every page a link should navigate to Information page regarding copyright of OHA INFOTECH.